Tenant turnover and dealing with a vacancy can be a costly headache. Getting your rental listing in front of as many eyes as possible can be one of the most effective ways to end a vacancy quickly. Putting out a compelling online advertisement can be the key to finding a qualified tenant quickly.
At Rentec Direct, we know how important effective advertisement can be for your bottom line. That is why we offer a powerful rental syndication network that allows you to input property information one time and with the click of a button, you can post a rental vacancy advertisement to the most popular rental listing sites all at once.
Learn more about our syndication: The Best Rental Listing Syndication Network from Rentec Direct
We love adding value by ensuring efficiency with your day-to-day tasks. Our syndication network ensures that there is no need to enter the information to multiple locations, multiple times – the software does all the work for you!
This powerful syndication network is about to get even better with the introduction of Zumper.
RENTEC DIRECT IS PLEASED TO ADD ZUMPER TO OUR SYNDICATION NETWORK
In an effort to continue providing our users with as many lead generation opportunities as possible, Rentec Direct is working alongside Zumper to provide the most effective listing options to agents, brokers, and owners. Zumper is used by millions of renters to find houses, rooms, condos, or apartments for rent.
Rentec Direct clients can now syndicate their listings to Zumper, along with the other top listing sites in the Rentec syndication network. You will have the option to syndicate 5 free listings per month to Zumper. In order to go above Zumper’s 5 free listing limit, simply sign up for a paid account with them.
To syndicate to Zumper go to this link and select “Rentec Direct” in the drop-down menu. This will ensure that your XML feed will be associated with your Rentec Direct account, allowing you to syndicate your listing.
RENTEC DIRECT’S RENTAL LISTING SYNDICATION NETWORK
Along with Zumper, Rentec Direct is proud to offer clients a robust rental listing syndication network that will place your rental ads on the most popular rental search websites, including:
- Apartments.com offers renters the most comprehensive database including millions of detailed and accurate apartment listings across the United States. Apartments.com listings will also be featured on ApartmentFinder.com, Doorsteps.com, and Move.com.
- ApartmentList connects renters with their perfect home through their vast rental listings.
- Dwellsy provides a comprehensive inventory of apartments, condos, and houses near you for tenants to find a rental they can call home.
- Homes.com is an advertising website for the real estate industry traces back to 1973 with its first print publication Homes & Land Magazine.
- Hunt.com will help you find the best tenants and stand out with a beautiful listings page.
- Oodle provides millions of people with a way to find unique apartment listings, houses for rent, condo listings, rooms for rent, and more.
- Realtor.com connects homebuyers with sellers, but now also connects renters with landlords.
- RentBits A search engine for rental homes and apartments, has hundreds of thousands of rental listings published on a weekly basis.
- RentPath, a leading digital marketing solutions company, that empowers millions nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent. RentPath’s category-leading brands include Apartment Guide, Rent.com, Lovely, Rentals.com, and RentalHouses.com.
- Trovit is a search engine for homes, apartments, condos for sale, and for rent around US.
- Zillow, Trulia, and HotPads are all part of the Zillow family. Zillow now requires a partnership agreement to accept a syndication feed for any of their websites.
With your listing automatically published to these popular sites you are guaranteed more exposure. This means more potential tenants looking at your property, ultimately giving you lower vacancy rates.
When I follow the link given above to “sign up with Zumper” it only has options to create a paid account. How do I create an account for syndication if I plan to keep the listings <=5 per month?
Hi Kirby, excellent question! The good news is that for Rentec Direct clients, the 5 free listings are already bundled in your property management software. If you’ve used the syndication tool before, you’ll simply need to check the new Zumper box in the Syndication Options on the Property Marketing Page and then Save Changes to send your listing to Zumper.
Feel free to reach out to our amazing team at 1-800-881-5139 anytime between 6am-5pm Mon-Fri if you’d like more information on syndication or other tools in the software. In the meantime, this knowledge base article might prove helpful: Marketing Your Rental Through Online Listings