At Rentec Direct, we know how much time and headache tenant turnover can bring. We also know how important effective advertisement can be for your bottom line. Getting your rental listing in front of as many eyes as possible can be one of the most effective ways to end a vacancy quickly.
In the digital age, marketing your rental property shouldn’t be a chore; a robust rental syndication platform can guarantee that the process is easy.
That is why we offer a powerful rental syndication network that allows you to input property information one time, and with the click of a button, you can post a rental vacancy advertisement to the most popular rental listing sites all at once. No need to enter the information to multiple locations, multiple times – the software does all the work for you!
Most recently, Rentec Direct added Zumper to our–already powerful–syndication network. Rentec Direct’s robust syndication network is about to get even better!
Rentec Direct Is Pleased To Add Rentalsource To Our Syndication Network
Rentec Direct’s syndication network will place your rental ads on the most popular rental search websites and RentalSource has been added to that list.
RentalSource is a listing website that allows renters to find their perfect home by searching houses for rent, apartments for rent, home rentals, and vacation rentals. In an effort to continue providing our users with as many lead generation opportunities as possible, Rentec Direct is working alongside RentalSource to provide the most effective listing options to agents, brokers, and owners.
Rentec Direct’s Rental Listing Syndication Network
We love adding value by ensuring efficiency with your day-to-day tasks. Our syndication network ensures that there is no need to enter the information to multiple locations, multiple times – the software does all the work for you!
Learn more about our syndication: The Best Rental Listing Syndication Network from Rentec Direct
Along with RentalSource, Rentec Direct is proud to offer clients a robust rental listing syndication network that will place your rental ads on the most popular rental search websites, including:
- Apartments.com offers renters the most comprehensive database including millions of detailed and accurate apartment listings across the United States. Apartments.com listings will also be featured on ApartmentFinder.com, Doorsteps.com, and Move.com.
- ApartmentList connects renters with their perfect home through their vast rental listings.
- Dwellsy provides a comprehensive inventory of apartments, condos, and houses near you for tenants to find a rental they can call home.
- Homes.com is an advertising website for the real estate industry traces back to 1973 with its first print publication Homes & Land Magazine.
- Hunt.com will help you find the best tenants and stand out with a beautiful listings page.
- Oodle provides millions of people with a way to find unique apartment listings, houses for rent, condo listings, rooms for rent, and more.
- Realtor.com connects homebuyers with sellers, but now also connects renters with landlords.
- RentBits A search engine for rental homes and apartments, has hundreds of thousands of rental listings published on a weekly basis.
- RentPath, a leading digital marketing solutions company, that empowers millions nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent. RentPath’s category-leading brands include Apartment Guide, Rent.com, Lovely, Rentals.com, and RentalHouses.com.
- Trovit is a search engine for homes, apartments, condos for sale, and for rent around US.
- Zillow, Trulia, and HotPads are all part of the Zillow family. Zillow now requires a partnership agreement to accept a syndication feed for any of their websites.
- Zumper is used by millions of renters to find houses, rooms, condos, or apartments for rent. You will have the option to syndicate 5 free listings per month to Zumper. Sign up for a paid account to go above Zumper’s 5 free listing limit.
Automatically publishing your listing to these popular sites guarantees more exposure without extra work! This ensures more applicants are looking at your property which can lower the time required to find a new qualified tenant. Taking advantage of the seamless rental syndication within your software can ultimately give you lower vacancy rates and peace of mind during tenant turnover.