One of the best ways to end rental vacancy quickly is to advertise your property to as many people as possible. Your chances of finding your next qualified tenant increase when you devote some time to creating a perfect rental ad that can be placed at key locations online. This idea is further supported by the fact that we know 72% of renters turn to the Internet when starting a search for an apartment, according to a study by Apartments.com and Google.
The easiest way for busy property managers and landlords to gain maximum exposure for their rental vacancy ads is to use the rental listing syndication feature within their property management software.
Using a powerful rental listing syndication network allows you to input property information one time and with the click of a button, you can post a rental vacancy advertisement to the most popular rental listing sites all at once.
No need to enter the information to multiple locations, multiple times – the software does all the work for you!
Rentec Direct’s Rental Listing Syndication Network
Rentec Direct is proud to offer clients a robust rental listing syndication network that will place your rental ads on the most popular rental search websites, including:
- Apartments.com which offers renters the most comprehensive database including millions of detailed and accurate apartment listings across the United States. Apartments.com listings will also be featured on ApartmentFinder.com, Doorsteps.com, and Move.com.
- Zillow is one of the world’s largest rental search sites with over 110 million U.S. homes.
- Trulia is the second largest rental listing site in the USA and boasts millions of listings.
- Realtor.com connects home buyers with sellers, but now also connects renters with landlords.
- Rent.com which features an easy-to-use marketplace helps renters avoid scams and spam by only posting listings that come from verified sources.
- HotPads is a map-based rental and real estate marketplace. The site allows users to search for housing using an interactive map.
- Rentals.com is part of the RentPath Network, Rentals.com is a leading online resource for residential rentals nationwide.
- Homes.com An advertising website for the real estate industry traces back to 1973 with its first print publication Homes & Land Magazine.
- RentPath, a leading digital marketing solutions company, that empowers millions nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent.
- Craigslist helps more renters find homes than any other website on the internet. Rentec Direct makes it easy to publish attractive Craigslist ads.
- Rentbits A search engine for rental homes and apartments, has hundreds of thousands of rental listings published on a weekly basis.
- HouseRentals Provides single-family home rental listings in every major metro area.
- Rentals.vast.com provides classifieds-style listings for rentals, both single family and apartments.
There’s more! We also automatically publish your vacancies to Yakaz.com, hunt.com, Oodle, RentNice, and Trovit.
With your listing automatically published to these popular sites you are guaranteed more exposure. This means more potential tenants looking at your property, ultimately giving you lower vacancy rates.
SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY…
Your syndication network really has become quite robust […] To me, these types of services really show the power that lies at the fingertips of the average person who is willing to make use of the web. 20 years ago, that type of exposure for your rental properties would have taken a whole lot more hustle.
-Stephen, Property Manager in Florida
Rentec Direct’s rental listing network is just one of the powerful marketing features available to clients. You also have the option to create your own professional property management website, with which you can collect rental applications online and screen applicants directly from your software.
To learn how to use the rental listing syndication feature within your Rentec Direct software check out the Knowledge Base article Marketing your Rental Through Online Listing.