During this unprecedented time, Rentec Direct knows that property managers and landlords face unique challenges and unexpected obstacles. That is just one reason we want to remind you that your Rentec Direct team is here and available to offer uninterrupted support.
Rest easy that your software and support needs will be met, and that your Rentec Direct team has made it a priority to operate safely from home while continuing to provide the highest-rated customer support that you are used to receiving.
Furthermore, your development team is working as hard as ever on big feature updates and small software updates and issue fixes that are essential to a great experience with the software. The developers work closely with the Client Success Team and our clients to find out what fixes and enhancements need to be done in order to make the software better for your daily needs.
In-house, the team refers to smaller updates as a bug fix, QuickFix, HotFix, or issue report, and large updates as Features or Enhancements. We likely won’t report every tiny fix or update to you; you can nonetheless rest assured that the development team is always hard at work improving the software for your needs–even in the midst of these challenging times.
Here’s a look at what the Development Team has been working on for the month of March 2020.
RENTEC DIRECT FEATURE UPDATES, FIXES AND ENHANCEMENTS
MADE LIVE IN MARCH 2020
- Enhancement 821: Tenant-portal accessibility enhancements
- Enhancement 856: Allow access to petscreening to subs with Full Access
- Enhancement 830: Add Option to disable rental applications for the whole account
- Enhancement 840: Add explanation that client needs to contact Rentec to change Default Merchant Account
- Add “Responsive” setting to user websites
- Issue 854: Repair bug that occurs when editing permissions for a Sub User
- Issue 860: Refresh bank-accounts page when print-check dialog closes
- Issue 817: Fix Error when pulling account ledger report
- Issue 875: Swap User for Manager to Match Button
- Issue 750: Fix issue with ESignatures Stuck in Pending Cancel State
- Issue 865: Fix issue with Email Message also sent with Signature Request
- Issue 873: fix blank page after deleting file
- Issue 876: Stop applying placement and management fees when changing move-in date
- Issue 826: Restricted Transactions should not be Selectable on Deposits
- Fix slight misalignment in Linked Accounts menu
- Fix split-transaction link to work with Linked Accounts
- Fix tenant forms page
- Fix Linked Account issues with bank-sync and property-performance report
- Fix redirection URLs for all circumstances
- Fix bug causing Default Incoming Account to be set to 0
UPCOMING FEATURE RELEASES
Your development team was hard at work to implement some value-packed features last month. However, there are still more value-enhancing features on the way! Final tweaks are currently being made to ensure you have the best experience possible with their implementation. We can’t wait to debut the next one for you soon.
- Batch Income and Expense Transaction Tool: We recently hosted a webinar for Rentec Direct clients offering a first look at what to expect from our batch income and expense transaction tool. The upcoming tool, will allow you to post multiple payments or multiple expenses easily.
- At the start of this year, we hosted a webinar featuring Founder and President Nathan Miller. He discussed upcoming development and future releases for the software, including a redesign of the Rentec Direct software in order to make it responsive, leading to the development of a property management software mobile app. If you missed the webinar, check it out to find more information.
These software updates are the result of valuable feedback and input from our awesome clients. If there is a new feature or a software enhancement you would love to see added to Rentec Direct, let us know.
I would like to be able to reconcile this account with Wells Fargo
Hi Shirley, so glad you reached out for support. I have passed on your request to our Success team who will reach out to you shortly.
it’s such a amazing write up of Rentec direct product development i would like to share on different social media platforms.
Thanks for the great feedback. You are always welcome to share across social media. You’ll find those sharable options at the top of every post.