As we continue to journey through this unprecedented time, Rentec Direct knows that property managers and landlords continue to face unique challenges and unexpected obstacles. During this time, we want to remind you that your Rentec Direct team is here and available to offer uninterrupted support.
Rest easy that your software and support needs will be met, and that your Rentec Direct team has made it a priority to operate safely from home for as long as officials deem necessary. During this time, you can be sure that we will continue to provide the highest-rated customer support that you are used to receiving.
Furthermore, your development team is working as hard as ever on big feature updates and small software updates and issue fixes that are essential to a great experience with the software. The developers work closely with the Client Success Team and our clients to find out what fixes and enhancements need to be done in order to make the software better for your daily needs.
In-house, the team refers to these smaller updates as a bug fix, QuickFix, HotFix, or issue report. Large updates are referred to as Features or Enhancements. We know that your time is valuable, so we don’t report every fix or update to you, but you can be assured that every day the development team is hard at work improving the software to make your day run as smoothly as possible–even in the midst of these challenging times.
Here’s a look at what the Development Team has been working on for the month of April 2020.
RENTEC DIRECT FEATURE UPDATES, FIXES AND ENHANCEMENTS
MADE LIVE IN APRIL 2020
- Enhancement 60: Blue Moon Forms and Leases Now Integrated with Rentec Direct
- Enhancement 893: Improve wording and add Tax ID document field to Cash Payment application
- Enhancement 889: Add New Tenant Welcome Letter and allow more default email templates
- Enhancement 858: Provide new Adverse Action Notices
- Enhancement 25: New Batch Income and Expense Transaction Tool
- Enhancement 898: Update Tenant Fee Income Category help text
- Add option to allow petscreening to be mandatory
- Cosmetic changes for adding a Serial, and Knowledge Base link
- Issue 884: Fix Property Account Link in Universal Filter
- Issue 864: Remove Docusign permission for subusers
- Issue 891: Cash Payments, not assigning Property when posted.
- Issue 894: Owner Portal Statement Doesn’t Match Admin Owner statement
- Issue 902: Fix issue with Add A Manager password error
- Issue 899: Assign default vendor category when posting batch input expense
UPCOMING FEATURE RELEASES
Your development team was hard at work to implement some value-packed features last month. However, there are still more value-enhancing features on the way! Final tweaks are currently being made to ensure you have the best experience possible with their implementation. We can’t wait to debut the next one for you soon.
- At the start of this year, we hosted a webinar featuring Founder and President Nathan Miller. He discussed upcoming development and future releases for the software, including a redesign of the Rentec Direct software in order to make it responsive, leading to the development of a property management software mobile app. If you missed the webinar, check it out to find more information.
These software updates are the result of valuable feedback and input from our awesome clients. If there is a new feature or a software enhancement you would love to see added to Rentec Direct, let us know.