Rentec Direct now offers the most extensive Rental Listing Syndication Network for property managers and landlords with the addition of Apartments.com to Rentec’s already rhobust syndication network.
Filling a rental vacancy quickly with a qualified tenant is a vital part of rental management. You need to get your soon-to-be vacant, or currently vacant, property in front of as many eyes as possible.
The best way to make sure you are getting maximum exposure for your rental vacancies involves placing rental ads in key locations online. A study from Apartments.com found that 61% of online apartment searches begin with either an apartment listing site or a search engine.
Using a powerful rental listing syndication network allows you to input property information one time and with the click of a button you can post a rental vacancy advertisement to the most popular rental listing sites all at once.
No need to enter the information to multiple locations, multiple times – the software does all the work for you!
Apartments.com listings will also be featured on ApartmentFinder.com, Doorsteps.com, and Move.com.
About Rentec Direct’s Rental Listing Syndication Network
In addition to Apartments.com, Rentec Direct will syndicate your rental listing to the following popular rental listing sites.
- Zillow is one of the world’s largest rental search sites with over 110 million U.S. homes.
- Trulia is the second largest rental listing site in the USA and boasts millions of listings.
- Realtor.com connects home buyers with sellers, but now also connects renters with landlords.
- Rent.com An easy-to-use marketplace helps renters avoid scams and spam by only posting listings that come to from verified sources.
- HotPads is a map-based rentals and real estate marketplace. The site allows users to search for housing using an interactive map.
- Rentals.com is part of the RentPath Network, Rentals.com is a leading online resource for residential rentals nationwide.
- Homes.com An advertising website for the real estate industry traces back to 1973 with their first print publication Homes & Land Magazine.
- RentPath, a leading digital marketing solutions company, that empowers millions nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent.
- Craigslist helps more renters find homes than any other website on the internet. Rentec Direct makes it easy to publish attractive Craigslist ads.
- Rentbits A search engine for rental homes and apartments, has hundreds of thousands of rental listings published on a weekly basis.
- HouseRentals Provides single-family home rental listings in every major metro area.
- Rentals.vast.com provides classifieds style listings for rentals, both single family and apartments.
There’s more! We also automatically publish your vacancies to Yakaz.com, hunt.com, Oodle, RentNice, and Trovit.
With your listing automatically published to these popular sites you are guaranteed more exposure. This means more potential tenants looking at your property, ultimately giving you lower vacancy rates.
See what our clients have to say…
Your syndication network really has become quite robust […] To me, these types of services really show the power that lies at the fingertips of the average person who is willing to make use of the web. 20 years ago, that type of exposure for your rental properties would have taken a whole lot more hustle.
-Stephen, Property Manager in Florida
Is there a referral fee payout to apartments.com?
We receive no compensation for publishing to apartments.com. We simply provide it free to our clients as a value added service.
Looking in to buying this software, is it helpful in getting your properties rent if so, long long does it take to get them rented on the average?
Is your Syndication network equally as robust for commercial rentals? If so,What sites are you using?
Rentec publishes all residential and commercial listings to each of our syndication partners listed above; however, some of them do not do commercial listings. If you have any favorite commercial websites that support syndication, we would be happy to investigate if they will accept an automated feed.
Mmmmm! its this feature deal with Apartments.com still ON??? I have account to post my listing manually, havent seen my rentec listings there. A few days received a call from Apartments.com informing me the new feature for management softwares was to auto-refresh listing which is super cool, since what we do is to updated them manually daily. then they asked whats was my software, I said we are working with RENTECDIRECT, and told me: oh so sorry, I know the software but we dont have compatibily with it!! ????
It is my understanding that their auto-refresh tool is proprietary and only available when items are manually posted to their site. Due to the nature of syndication, regardless of the software used, a listing is broadcasted to multiple websites and their individual algorithms determine if they will accept the post. Syndicated listings would be denied by the company if a current or previous listing is still active. There are additional tips available in the Knowledge Base to help you get the most success with syndication and you are welcome to contact our support team to discuss further. (email@example.com)
HI Cynthia – I also verified that we are sending daily updates to apartments.com and they are receiving them. Any property that has marketing data and has syndication enabled is being sent to apartments.com.
I sent a message to our contact at Apartments.com/Costar about this auto-refresh feature as well.
Not anymore. I was told Apartments.com no longer accepts apartments from syndicators, including RentTecDirect. It’s a violation of their terms of service. Even if the listing appears, there is not contact information. The rep told me syndicators were abusing the system and violating terms.
It appears the representative you spoke with was ill-informed and inadvertently gave you incorrect information. We have many happy clients using this tool to promote their vacancies on Apartments.com and their affiliate sites through their listing leads program for third-party property management software and MSL providers. If you are a RentecDirect client having difficulties with your listings please reach out to your Success team who are happy to assist.
Do you have a way to also post the ads to Facebook marketplace?
Thanks for that question, David. Unfortunately, Facebook does not offer third-party syndication and won’t accept the HTML workaround that we offer to help with Craigslist ads.
If you’ve never posted to Facebook marketplace, this article from the Rentec Direct Knowledge Base might prove useful:
Listing a Rental on Facebook Marketplace