At Rentec Direct, our amazing customers are our top priority. That’s why we not only supply award-winning customer support, but we simply strive to make your day-to-day tasks easier by consistently add value to your software.
Your Development Team works hard on those most-requested feature updates and major rollouts, but it’s equally important to address smaller issues and software updates. The developers work closely with the Client Success Team and our clients to find out what fixes and enhancements need to be done in order to make the software better and more efficient for you.
In-house, the team refers to smaller updates as a bug fix, QuickFix, HotFix, or issue report, and large updates as Features or Enhancements. Since your time is valuable, we don’t always report every fix or update, but rest assured that the development team is hard at work every day to improve the software for your needs.
Here’s a look at what the Development Team has been working on for the month of November 2019.
RENTEC DIRECT FEATURE UPDATES, FIXES AND ENHANCEMENTS
MADE LIVE IN NOVEMBER
- Enhancement 28: Change Tenants to Residents and Other Term Customization
- Enhancement 758: Enable Account Unlink from Update Account Link Page, Bank Sync
- Update Full Contact API integration to comply with Enrich API
- Improve the Message of The Day look and location
- Issue 710: Fix corrupt HTML entities in suggest field for emails
- Issue 754: Fix To Field in Send Reports Dialog
- Issue 736: Fix Sub Properties Not Showing in Owner Portal if Master not Owned
- Issue 279: Allow inserting a receipt if the accounts receivable permission is set
- Issue 756: Sub user can now send emails with attachments, regardless of File Library access
- Issue 752: When no transactions are returned by Automatic Bank Sync, add a “Try Re-linking” message.
- Issue 767: Fix issue with the Edit Mailing Address Modal being Blank
- Issue 765: Fix issue with Counter Signer fields being duplicated instead of CoSigner
- Issue 768: Fix issue with automatic late fees not posting for some users
- Issue 769: Fix blank page when removing cotenant from group
- Issue 771: Add the missing Inspections Icon to the Menu
- Issue 678: Fix issue with valid property listings JSON API Key being rejected
- Issue 755: Redirect to the correct location after editing a searched-for transaction.
- Issue 778: Fix issue with certain popups not popping
UPCOMING FEATURE RELEASES
Your development team has worked hard to release some of last month’s special projects that we know you’re sure to be excited about. However, there are still more value-enhancing features on the way! Final tweaks are currently being made to ensure you have the best experience possible with their implementation. We can’t wait to debut the next one for you soon!
- Blue Moon integration: State-specific landlord and property management forms from Blue Moon will be available in your Rente Direct software to share with owners and tenants.
These software updates are the result of valuable feedback and input from our awesome clients. If there is a new feature or a software enhancement you would love to see added to Rentec Direct, let us know.