We think our clients are amazing, and one of the values we love providing you is continuously improving the software so your job in rental management is easier.
While your Development Team is steadily working on major feature updates and rollouts, it’s equally important to address smaller issues and software updates. The developers work closely with the Client Success Team and our clients to find out what fixes and enhancements need to be done in order to make the software better and more efficient for you. In-house, the team refers to smaller updates as a bug fix, QuickFix, HotFix, or issue report, and large updates as Features or Enhancements. And while we don’t report every fix or update to you, you can be assured that the development team is always hard at work improving the software for you.
Here’s a look at what the Development Team completed during the month of May 2019.
RENTEC DIRECT FEATURE UPDATES, FIXES AND ENHANCEMENTS
Made Live in May
- Enhancement 590: Using new flag from Transunion to identify the property manager ordering report. Will show in report history instead of LIG Group.
- Enhancement 410: Moved completed EasyPay report to EasyPay reports category
- Enhancement 587: Now recommending two-factor authentication (2FA) to all clients with Merchant accounts enabled.
- Issue 153: Hide inactive users for restricted sub-users after allowable window expires.
- Issue 615: Fixed Owner Statement B to show proper rental income.
- Issue 602: Tenant receipt now displays property address rather than property nickname.
- Issue 604: Fixed edge case where tenant search was not returning co-tenants.
- Issue 613: Fixed renter balance after a voided transaction was restored.
Upcoming Feature Releases
Currently, your Development Team has some special projects that are in process that we think you will be excited about. Final tweaks are currently being made to ensure you have the best experience possible with their implementation. We love the added value they will bring, and can’t wait to debut them for you soon!
- PayNearMe integration: This new feature will allow managers and landlords to accept cash rent payments at over 27,000 locations nationwide
- Multiple account login feature: Users with multiple accounts can log in one time and easily navigate between accounts without logging out
- Blue Moon integration: State-specific landlord and property management forms from Blue Moon will be available in your Rente Direct software to share with owners and tenants.
These software updates are the result of valuable feedback and input from our awesome clients. If there is a new feature or a software enhancement you would love to see added to Rentec Direct, let us know.