We don’t mean to brag, but here at Rentec Direct, we are convinced that we have the best clients out there.
We love our clients and know you are our biggest asset! For this reason, it’s our pleasure to continually provide improvements to the software that will make your job in rental management even easier.
While we are always excited to share our biggest and most-requested feature updates and rollouts, our development team is always hard at work in the interim. We recognize that it’s equally important to address smaller issues and software updates. The developers work closely with the Client Success Team, as well as our clients to find out what fixes and enhancements can create an even better experience for you. In-house, the team refers to smaller updates as a bug fix, QuickFix, HotFix, or issue report, and large updates as Features or Enhancements. We know your time is valuable, so while we may not want to bore you by reporting every minor fix or update, you can rest assured in knowing that the development team is always hard at work improving the software for your needs.
Here’s a look at what the Development Team completed during the month of April 2019.
RENTEC DIRECT FEATURE UPDATES, FIXES AND ENHANCEMENTS
Made Live in April
- Enhancement 590: Using new flag from Transunion to identify the property manager ordering report. Will show in report history instead of LIG Group.
- Enhancement 410: Moved completed EasyPay report to EasyPay reports category
- Enhancement 587: Now recommending two-factor authentication (2FA) to all clients with Merchant accounts enabled.
- Issue 153: Hide inactive users for restricted sub-users after allowable window expires.
- Issue 615: Fixed Owner Statement B to show proper rental income.
- Issue 602: Tenant receipt now displays property address rather than property nickname.
- Issue 604: Fixed edge case where tenant search was not returning co-tenants.
- Issue 613: Fixed renter balance after a voided transaction was restored.
Upcoming Feature Releases
Every day your Development Team is hard at work with ongoing projects that will bring even more value to your already value-packed software. Constant attention is placed to ensure that your software streamlines your workday and makes it even easier to collect rent, interact with your tenants, and manage your accounts. Currently, your Development Team has some special projects that are in process that we think you will be excited about.
- PayNearMe integration: This new feature will allow managers and landlords to accept cash payments at over 27,000 locations nationwide
- Multiple account login feature: Users with multiple accounts can log in once and navigate between accounts without logging out
- Blue Moon integration: State-specific landlord and property management forms from Blue Moon will be available in your Rente Direct software to share with owners and tenants.
These software updates are the result of valuable feedback and input from our awesome clients. If there is a new feature or a software enhancement you would love to see added to Rentec Direct, let us know.