Here at Rentec Direct, your team works hard to make your job as a landlord or manager even easier. Every day, new changes are being tested and implemented to ensure that your software is perpetually adding value by creating more efficient ways to manage your daily tasks.
With that priority in mind, you should know that your Rentec Direct Development Team not only truly works hard on big feature updates and major enhancements but also on all the small-but-important behind-the-scenes work. These smaller software updates and issue fixes are essential to creating an efficient and pleasant experience with the software. The developers work closely with the Client Success Team and our clients to find out what fixes and enhancements need to be done in order to make the software better for your daily needs.
In-house, the team refers to smaller updates as a bug fix, QuickFix, HotFix, or issue report, and large updates as Features or Enhancements. While we likely won’t report every tiny fix or update to you; you can nonetheless be assured that the development team is always hard at work improving the software for your needs.
Here’s a look at what the Development Team has been working on for the month of February 2020.
RENTEC DIRECT FEATURE UPDATES, FIXES AND ENHANCEMENTS
MADE LIVE IN FEBRUARY 2020
- Enhancement 797: Integrate income verification reports into tenant screening
- Enhancement 746: Display owner address on Owner Statements
- Enhancement 783: Allow property selection when updating leases
- Enhancement 709: Expand permissions so that “Full permission” users can set up Cash Payments
- Enhancement 796: Mask tenant SSN on tenant screening order form
- Enhancement 814: New advanced setting: Default rental frequency
- Enhancement 612: Enhance “Pay Property Manager” Form
- Enhancement 531: new Subuser permission for editing the amount of transactions and splits
- Enhancement 784: Lead Emails links now Refer To User Websites
- Issue 790: Fix issue with “Apply Now” link in Bank Account page
- Issue 813: Fix issue with sharing file when property has no renters
- Issue 809: Fix Bug with workorders not deleting
- Issue 816: Prevent deleting date-restricted transactions
- Issue 822: Fix issue with error when running report or workorder
- Issue 823: Fix problem preventing user-defined logo removal and addition
UPCOMING FEATURE RELEASES
Your development team was hard at work to implement some value-packed features last month. however, there are still more value-enhancing features on the way! Final tweaks are currently being made to ensure you have the best experience possible with their implementation. We can’t wait to debut the next one for you soon!
- At the start of this year, we hosted a webinar featuring Founder and President Nathan Miller. He discussed upcoming development and future releases for the software, including a redesign of the Rentec Direct software in order to make it responsive, leading to the development of a property management software mobile app. If you missed the webinar, check it out to find more information.
- Blue Moon integration: State-specific landlord and property management forms from Blue Moon will be available in your Rente Direct software to share with owners and tenants.
These software updates are the result of valuable feedback and input from our awesome clients. If there is a new feature or a software enhancement you would love to see added to Rentec Direct, let us know.