Every day at Rentec Direct, we work to ensure that the software we provide will improve your daily tasks, and make property management tasks as smooth as possible. If you have been with us a while, you know that we are always adding helpful new updates or tweaking problem areas to continually value to your software. Everything is designed to make your job as a landlord or manager just a little easier.
You can probably guess that your Development Team truly works hard on big feature updates and major enhancements–particularly those highly requested features. However, we don’t want to negligent to let you know about all the important behind-the-scenes work; these smaller software updates and issue fixes are essential to creating an efficient and pleasant experience with the software. The developers work closely with the Client Success Team and our clients to find out what fixes and enhancements need to be done in order to make the software better for your daily needs.
In-house, the development team refers to smaller updates as a bug fix, QuickFix, HotFix, or issue reports, and large updates as Features or Enhancements. While we likely won’t report every tiny fix or update to you; you can nonetheless be assured that the development team is always hard at work improving the software for your needs.
Here’s a look at what the Development Team has been working on for the month of September 2019.
MADE LIVE IN SEPTEMBER
- Enhancement 695: Improve workorder workflow
- Enhancement 644: Set Reply-To header on tenant-notice emails to property manager’s email
- Enhancement 643: Default to property manager’s email address for EasyPay notifications
- Enhancement 640: Upgrade ESigning Integration to HelloSign
- Enhancement 712: Add “Send Reminder” functionality to ESignature Offering
- Issue 676 – Fix 500 Error on Re-Approving Site User
- Issue 674: Make sure Management Fees post correctly to properties for Cash Payments
UPCOMING FEATURE RELEASES
Your development team was working hard last month to bring about some helpful changes to your software. However, the work doesn’t stop there! We are excited to debut the next feature soon but until then, the development team will continue working on the finishing touches to ensure you have the best experience within the software.
- Blue Moon integration: State-specific landlord and property management forms from Blue Moon will be available in your Rente Direct software to share with owners and tenants.
These software updates are the result of valuable feedback and input from our awesome clients. If there is a new feature or a software enhancement you would love to see added to Rentec Direct, let us know.