At Rentec Direct, we know just how amazing our clients truly are. We love our clients, and we know you are our biggest asset! For this reason, we strive to continually make your job in rental management even easier by adding value to your software.
While we are always excited to share our biggest and most-requested feature updates and rollouts, our development team is always hard at work in the interim. We recognize that it’s equally important to address smaller issues and software updates. The developers work closely with the Client Success Team, as well as our clients to find out what fixes and enhancements can create an even better experience for you.
In-house, the team refers to smaller updates as a bug fix, QuickFix, HotFix, or issue report, and large updates as Features or Enhancements. While we may not report every minor fix or update, you can rest assured in knowing that the development team is always hard at work improving the software for your needs.
Here’s a look at what the Development Team has been working on for the month of October 2019.
MADE LIVE IN OCTOBER
- Enhancement 690: Add new owner-ACH permission
- Enhancement 590: add end-user flag to credit requests (UPDATE)
- Enhancement 717: Add Signature Request Cancel Support
- Enhancement 633: Enhance “Completed EasyPay” report
- Enhancement 673: Show address of tenant on Tenant Statement for the given time period
- Enhancement 476: Reliably Match Plaid Accounts
- Enable clients to restrict foreign and/or VPN connections.
- Record historical changes to Main user contact info
- Removed AND from Amount on printed checks
- Issue 726: Properties are not showing up on Owner Portal
- Issue 733: Validation on Account Number is Too Strict
- Issue 743: Fix issue with SQL Error and Creating an Operating Account
- Issue 731: Remove UnOwned Subunits And Correct Report Accounting
- Issue 716: Fix Headers for Owner Reports missing logo
- Issue 738: Fix disappearing Cash Payments wizard breadcrumbs
- Issue 725: Fix for reporting tenant deposits after the tenant has moved out
- Issue 624: Fix issue with Archived Tenants displaying without requested display
- Issue 745: Fix issue with unexpected address on Tenant Statement
- HotFix: Fix tenant-portal workorders page
- HotFix: End-user characters for Starpoint cannot have & in them
UPCOMING FEATURE RELEASES
Your development team was working hard last month to bring about some helpful changes to your software. However, the work doesn’t stop there! We are excited to debut the next feature soon but until then, the development team will continue working on the finishing touches to ensure you have the best experience within the software.
- Blue Moon integration: State-specific landlord and property management forms from Blue Moon will be available in your Rente Direct software to share with owners and tenants.
These software updates are the result of valuable feedback and input from our awesome clients. If there is a new feature or a software enhancement you would love to see added to Rentec Direct, let us know.