Here at Rentec Direct, we know we have the best customers out there, and that’s why we strive to consistently add value to your software and make your job easier.
Your Development Team works hard on those most-requested feature updates and major rollouts, but it’s equally important to address smaller issues and software updates. The developers work closely with the Client Success Team and our clients to find out what fixes and enhancements need to be done in order to make the software better and more efficient for you.
In-house, the team refers to smaller updates as a bug fix, QuickFix, HotFix, or issue report, and large updates as Features or Enhancements. While we may not report every fix or update, you can be assured that the development team is always hard at work improving the software for you.
Here’s a look at what the Development Team has been working on for the month of June 2019.
RENTEC DIRECT FEATURE UPDATES, FIXES AND ENHANCEMENTS
Made Live in June
- Enhancement 632: Added alternate mailing address and additional occupants as available data fields for forms.
- Feature 79: Added new manager types: marketing and maintenance
- Feature 115: Develop a Cash Payments Feature
- Issue 568: Ungroup co-renters on actual move-out date if set in the future.
- Issue 627: Fixed bug with DocuSign where documents were stuck in “sent” status.
- Issue 636: Fix unsightly underlines due to Chrome rendering bug.
- Issue 615: Fix issue with Owner Statement B Only Showing “Rental Income $0”
- Issue 638: The Undeposited Funds Account should be created by default
- Issue 642: Fix issue with blank page on the edit_property page.
- Issue 629: Fix issue which cleared Income and Expense accounts associated with a property after a Subuser Save.
- Issue 647: Fix issue with a redirect occurring on the tenant Payments tab due to disabled Cash Payments.
UPCOMING FEATURE RELEASES
Your development team has worked hard to release some of last months special projects that we know you’re sure to be excited about. However, there are still more value-enhancing features on the way! Final tweaks are currently being made to ensure you have the best experience possible with their implementation. We can’t wait to debut the next one for you soon!
- Blue Moon integration: State-specific landlord and property management forms from Blue Moon will be available in your Rente Direct software to share with owners and tenants.
These software updates are the result of valuable feedback and input from our awesome clients. If there is a new feature or a software enhancement you would love to see added to Rentec Direct, let us know.