Tenant Portal Welcome Letter – Introduce Your Renters to Their Online Portal
You can download the Tenant Portal Welcome Letter to edit or print out.
- Download Word Document Tenant Portal Welcome Letter to Edit (If you click on this link it will immediately download onto your computer.)
- Download PDF Tenant Portal Welcome Letter – Not Editable, best for print out.
Copy and paste the following text into your preferred text editor, like Word or Google Docs, and edit the content as needed before sending out this Tenant Portal notification to your residents.
Welcome to Your Tenant Portal
Your Tenant Portal gives you easy options to:
- Pay Rent Online
- Submit Maintenance Requests
- Review Your Lease Agreement
- View Property/Lease Notifications
- View Your Payment History
- Update Your Contact Information
How to Access Your Tenant Portal
You will receive an email from email@example.com which will give you instructions for logging into your Tenant Portal.
You can also access your tenant portal with your login creditials by visiting www.rentecdirect.com/tenants.
How to Pay Rent Online
You can easily pay rent online through the EasyPay tab in your Tenant Portal. To get setup follow these simple steps:
- Click the EasyPay tab in your Tenant Portal
- Download the Authorization Form to Pay with Electronic Check (ACH)
- Complete the Authorization Form, attach a VOIDED check and a copy of a valid photo ID, and return it to your property manager.
Once we have the above information from you, we can activate your account. You will be able to schedule recurring or single-time ACH payments from your bank account. You also have the option to pay by credit card.*
*Note: There is a small transaction fee of $___ for ACH payments or ___% for credit card transactions.
If you have any questions about accessing your Tenant Portal, using the helpful features, or setting up EasyPay, please contact your property manager.