You can download the Tenant Portal Welcome Letter to edit or print out.
- Download Word Document Tenant Portal Welcome Letter to Edit (If you click on this link it will immediately download onto your computer.)
- Download PDF Tenant Portal Welcome Letter – Not Editable, best for print out.
Copy and paste the following text into your preferred text editor, like Word or Google Docs, and edit the content as needed before sending out this Tenant Portal notification to your residents.
Welcome to Your Tenant Portal
Your Tenant Portal gives you easy options to:
- Pay Rent Online
- Submit Maintenance Requests
- Review Your Lease Agreement
- View Property/Lease Notifications
- View Your Payment History
- Update Your Contact Information
- Purchase Renters Insurance
How To Access Your Tenant Portal
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org which will give you instructions for logging into your Tenant Portal.
You can also access your tenant portal with your login creditials by visiting www.rentecdirect.com/tenants.
Download the App – Resident Connect by Rentec Direct
Send your renters to the app store for their mobile device to download Resident Connect by Rentec Direct. Resident Connect by Rentec Direct is designed to work with smartphones and tablets.
How To Pay Rent Online
You can easily pay rent online through the Payments tab in your Tenant Portal.
To get setup follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Tenant Portal
- Click the Payments tab
- Click the “Enter Account Information”
- You will be prompted to enter your bank routing number and account number.
- Once your bank information is saved, you can make a one-time payment or schedule recurring monthly rent payments.
Alternatives methods for setting up Online Payments
Some landlords want to input their tenants bank information, rather than have the tenant set up the payment themselves. If your landlord wants to To get setup follow these simple steps:
- Click the Payments tab in your Tenant Portal
- Download the Authorization Form to Pay with Electronic Check (ACH)
- Complete the Authorization Form, attach a VOIDED check and a copy of a valid photo ID, and return it to your property manager.
Once we have the above information from you, we can activate your account. You will be able to schedule recurring or single-time ACH payments from your bank account. You also have the option to pay rent via credit card for a nominal fee.
If you have any questions about accessing your Tenant Portal, using the helpful features, or setting up online payments, please contact your property manager.
Promote Online Payments to Your Renters
Give your tenants easy options to pay rent online that are secure and convenient for everyone.
The Online Rent Payments Marketing Kit gives you everything you need to get your renters on board with paying rent online to make your job in property management easier.