Happy Thanksgivng from your Team at Rentec Direct!
To celebrate the day of family, friends, and food, here’s an infographic of some fun Thanksgiving facts. We challenge you to stump your table with a little trivia this year.
More Thanksgiving Trivia
- What are male turkey’s commonly referred to as?
- Which founding father wanted to make the nation’s bird a turkey, claiming that an eagle had “bad moral character“?
- How many pounds does the average american gain each holiday season?
- What year was the first Thanksgiving?
- How fast can wild turkeys run when they are scared?
- Which state consumes the most turkey on Thanksgiving Day?
- Which President made Thanksgiving a National Holiday?
- How many days was the first Thanksgiving?
- What is a baby turkey called?
- Which country, besides the US, also celebrates Thanksgiving?
Answers: 1) Tom 2)Ben Franklin 3) 2 lbs 4)1621 5) 20 mph 6) California 7) President Lincoln 8) Three Days 9) A poult 10) Canada