The new year has come and gone, and at Rentec Direct, our new year goal is always to make our client’s tasks even easier. That is why you will find helpful tips from new year’s organization ideas goals to prepping for tax season on our Rentec Direct blog, and also why we make it our priority to ensure that your software consistently receives updates designed to boost efficiency and streamline your daily management tasks.
With that in mind, know that your development team here at Rentec Direct is continually making big–and small–improvements to your software. These changes are tested and implemented all to ensure that your software is truly adding value.
Headed into 2021, our team is more focused than ever on the special details that come with a software redesign! You may notice a slight decrease in the number of features or enhancements going live, but this guarantees that your development team has devoted as much time as possible into this value-packed redesign. It’s just around the corner, and we can’t wait to share it with you once it’s live!
Nevertheless, your team has still been working on vital tweaks to your software during this process. These smaller updates that have gone live are still worth getting excited about; they include those crucial fixes that ensure that your experience with the software only gets better. The developers work closely with the Client Success Team and our clients to find out what fixes and enhancements need to be done in order to make the software better for your daily needs.
In-house, the team refers to smaller updates as a bug fix, QuickFix, HotFix, or issue report, and large updates as Features or Enhancements. We know your time is valuable, so while we may not update you on every tiny fix or update to you; you can rest assured that the development team is always hard at work improving the software for you.
While 2020 may have been a strange year, your team at Rentec Direct has been here operating safely and ready to help you through all the challenges the year had to offer. Here’s a look at what the Development Team has been working on for the month of January 2021.
RENTEC DIRECT FEATURE UPDATES, FIXES AND ENHANCEMENTS
MADE LIVE IN January 2021
- Enhancement 277: Remove ACH CC Fees from property
- Read more about what this means: Feature Update: New Time Saving Options
- Issue 1028: fixed a display issue with transaction count on reconciliation summary page for split transactions
- Fixed reconciliation report error when report contains 5000+ rows
- Fixed 1099 oversized strings causing filing issues with new 1099-NEC forms
- Hotfix: fix applied to prevent super-high workorder numbers after manual workorder number entry
UPCOMING FEATURE RELEASES
Your development team was hard at work fixing small issues but the behind-the-scenes work is what we are most excited about right now. Your team is more focused than ever on all the vital work that comes with a software redesign!
- Want to learn more about the redesign of the Rentec Direct software and what that means for you? This large-scale project will make the software more responsive, leading to the development of a property management software mobile app. At the start of 2020, we hosted a webinar featuring Founder and President Nathan Miller, where he speaks about the benefits of a new redesign and goes into more detail about what you can expect. Get excited because your development team is working hard, and this update is just around the corner!
These software updates are the result of valuable feedback and input from our awesome clients. If there is a new feature or a software enhancement you would love to see added to Rentec Direct, let us know.