Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Rentec Direct asks others to respect its intellectual property right and we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material located or
linked through our website(s) violates your copyright,
you may notify Rentec Direct's Designated Agent (listed below) in accordance with the following policy.
It is Rentec Direct's policy to a) remove content that we believe in good faith to be unauthorized use of copyrighted material, and b) remove and discontinue service to
Procedure for reporting copyright infrigement
Prior to submitting a complaint with Rentec Direct, please be aware that under the DMCA section 512(f), you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys'
fees incurred by us or our clients, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
If you believe that content residing or accessible through any of Rentec Direct's websites infringes upon your copyright, please send us a written notice of the copyright
infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material and an exact location of the content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail as to permit
Rentec Direct to locate the material on our website or services;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the complaint is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
For fastest processing, submit this information by email to the designated agent listed below. Requests are processed in the order in which they are received. We will respond
to your email with confirmation of receipt within 3 business days. If you do not receive a confirmation within this time period, please re-send your request. If you still do
not receive a confirmation, please send your request via first-class mail to the address listed below.
Designated Agent to receive notification of claimed infringement:
ATTN: DMCA Copyright Notice
231 SW I St
Grants Pass, OR 97526-2814
Phone: (541) 216-6000
dmca [at] rentecdirect [dot] com